Sunday, January 30, 2005

TB dot com

The weekend is over…I think I was able to do what I am supposed to do. I was able to get some reading done for tomorrow’s class. I still have a lot to read but I know if I cram it all up in my bran all at the same time I will just end up not understanding it and burning out eventually.

Well I went to a housewarming at my friend’s place…it was a mixed people on this party and they have actually decorated the garage into a great lounge. Of course DJ Ron was in the house and there was even a bar in the corner…Everybody was just all hyped up when we get at 12 I think…at the living room a karaoke party was going on.

The best thing that actually happened this weekend is I found out Mark was making our own website. Not for the two of us but my friends and I formed a group and called it Tropang Beygas or TB. My friend started it at myspace.com then people just started signing in and we have an official Filipino group. It’s not exclusive for Filipinos since Mark is British a.k.a. White dude. It’s great to know how much he cares for my friends. I just hope next time I hang out with his friends I’ll be able to find things in common with them or at least be able to talk to them. It just means a lot to me and just something to thank about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi JILL, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on wedding planning schedule when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding planning schedule. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about wedding planning schedule at the site above.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home